The DPA-1i instrument is indigenously designed and developed by UMA Electronics to make the testing Simpler, Faster, Accurate, and Reliable with its high performing DSP based circuitry and user-friendly operational features.
It serves various industries in Electrical Machines (like Transformers, Motors, Stabilizer), Power Electronics (like UPS, Inverter, Rectifiers), and Lighting devices (CFL, Ballast, LEDs). The high-speed simultaneous sampling using 24-bit ADC ensures True RMS measurement for the wide range of input Voltage and Current. This instrument displays Voltage, Current, Frequency, Active Power, Power Factor, and Apparent Power simultaneously in a 7-Segment Display. The measurement is valid at all power factors and gives accurate results even in the presence of harmonics in the system.
The Meter is provided with a Hold facility. The functionality of the meter is further enhanced with a PC interfacing facility through USB Port. The accompanying software is capable of Data Logging and viewing the Meter Variables in real-time on the computer using the GUI provided.
|Input Voltage :||30 – 300 VAC|
|Input Current :||Current MeterWatt (Minimum)1mA-500mA0.251mA-2A1.0020mA-5A2W20mA-20A2W50mA-80A3W|
|Measurement :||True RMS|
|Resolution :||Floating Decimal Point|
|Accuracy :||Class 0.2 and for P.F. ± 0.005|
|Display :||Four Rows 7- Segment Display|
|Aux. supply :||230V ± 20%|
|Dimension(mm) :||Front 130 by 280. Depth of 210|
|Measures and displays 6 parameters :||Voltage,Current,Frequency,Power Factor,Apparent Power,Power.|
- Hold button Facility available
- While new data gets refreshed quickly, the user may press the hold button to hold the data for the time she/he notes down the reading.
- Computer Interfacing available
- Captures and displays 6 parameters from the meter: Voltage, Current, Frequency, Power, Apparent Power and Power Factor.
- Set Point/ Alarm Limits can be set for Current, Watt, and PF for 5 Models.
- SetPoint Conditions reached: alarm on the computer, relay on meter energized
- DataLogging facilities: all these six parameters can be logged on a file in the computer, which can be analyzed later
- Operating System: WinXP or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM
- 10 MB disk space required by the software
What we provide:
- Software CD with instructions
- USB cable
- Tutorial and Support. Customization is also available on request.